Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sneak Peak birthday present....

Here I am again.

Sorry it's taken soo long to get back into blogging.. I seem to go through phases where I will and won't blog, so while I'm in a "blogging phase" here's a little sneak peak at a present I'm making for a really good friend.

Over the past few years, (12 months especially) Skip has been there for me through thick and thin. Lets me just completely rattle off ANY problems that I have without asking for anything in return. So as a little guesture to say thank you, I've made a birthday present for her, all-be-it a little late. There are just a few more things that I need to complete this present, and hopfully they will be done next week when I get paid again. So fingers crossed by this time next week I should be able to reveal the entire project as she will have received it by then. 




No comments:

Post a Comment