Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Card Organizer

Hopefully by the time this post goes live, my beautiful friend Leah will have received her birthday present. So I can now safely say what it is and show photos.

I found a project for a Card Organizer HERE  and thought what a brilliant idea that would be. It started off being only for me, but the more I made this organizer the more I decided that it would be a wonderful idea for a birthday present. Something that can be used day after day, year after year. So I decided that Leah would be the first recipient of this awesome organizer. 

As you may remember I posted a sneak peak the other day, and lucky for me her favourite colour is pink, so that was a major relief for me. I sent it off on Tuesday, and am hoping she got it yesterday (wednesday)

These are just a few photos of the organizer. 







No comments:

Post a Comment