Sunday, January 16, 2011

Male Card.

Male birthday cards are the one card that I have trouble with constantly. I don't know if it's because I only have 2 sets of "male" stamps but I can never come up with anything remotely "nice" on my own.

So yesterday afternoon while I had some spare time, I went in search of male designs on the net. I came across this blog Teneale Williams and found a gorgeous male card, using the tool set that I have.

While I have copied the design almost exactly, I did leave off the ribbon/bow, as I know the male that this is going to, won't appreciate that what so ever, and I left off the brads, as I completely forgot to put them on. (I was trying to work while entertaining my 4 year old)

I'm quite impressed with how this has turned out, so thank you to Teneale for the inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment