Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful Husband. The lucky duck is having 2 Father's Day's as per usual. Today and then again in 2 weeks time when his daughter's arrive from Brissie. So today we are just doing something very small and non eventful really. We did the whole breaky in bed, and presents, but his MAJOR pressie he won't get until the girls are here.

I made his Father's Day card, and this is how it turned out. Wasn't quite what I wanted, as I wanted to put pictures of the kids on the inside flaps, but I didn't make them quite big enough, so ended up cutting out the first letter of each of the kids names, sponging them in the colours and then sticking them on. I'm still happy with the way they turned out.



and the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment