Monday, December 7, 2009

Blog-a-long day 7 - birthday cake.

Ok so I'm here, better late than never I guess..

Have had one heck of a day, had planned on doing some cutting out tonight, but that got put on the back burner, to make way for a birthday cake. My baby is turning 3 on Wednesday, and his Day Care lady is putting on a birthday party for him at day care tomorrow. So being that it's going to be a pirate theme, I thought I'd better make, or attempt to make a pirate ship for the cake. OMG MASSIVE disaster, it looks nothing like a ship, but it will have to do. I'm not going through that again and making another one. lol.




please excuse the crappy photo's, for now, they were taken on my web cam, as the battery for my camera is dead. ooppps.. Going to charge it overnight, so will put better pics up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment