Tuesday, July 13, 2010

24 weeks Till Christmas Challenge.

Week 1.

I've signed up to a Christmas Challenge over at Skippers Creative Expressions. The idea is to try and get 1 Christmas present/project out of the way each week so that come Christmas Time I'm not completely run off my feet organizing all the Christmas presents for family interstate and here.

I probably won't get 1 per week done as I've got quite big projects to do, but I will deffinately post once a week and keep you updated as to where I am with everything.

Most of the family know that I do calendars for Christmas and try to put pictures of the kids on them every year so that everyone not close to the kids can see them often. This year though will be a little different, instead of ordering them online, I've chosen to hand make each and everyone. BIG TASK I know, but it's something I'm looking forward to. Therefore this weeks entry for me will be calendar templates. I've made these up using Stampin' Up Calendar stamps and alphabet/numbers. 1 set down, 15 more to go




No comments:

Post a Comment