Thursday, September 22, 2011

Owl Thank you Cards

While I was in Melbourne for my Son's surgery I had plenty of time to sit and craft.

Because he was having a small Birthday Party on one of the weekends with some people that we had never met (All from a parenting website whom I have known for about 7 years) I felt the need to make up little Thank you Cards to put inside the kids party boxes.

This is what I came up with, again I've used the Owl, I LOVE this little stamp set.


Sorry they're not very clear... I only had my mobile on me that day and that was the best I could get. I did blue for the boys, and pink for the girls. They all loved them, and James had a WONDERFUL birthday party with some lovely new friends.

1 comment:

  1. Our cards are stuck to the fridge ... we love them! Owl lovers here XX

    ReplyDelete