Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cross-stitching

Well I can finally get to start on one of my 2010 projects. This year I want to try and get some more Cross-stitching and knitting done. It's a little hot to be doing the knitting at the moment, but I am doing some Cross-stitching at last.

While I was cleaning out my cupboards yesterday, I found a couple of small project packs that came in some magazines that I used to collect. So thought, great, it's small enough that I can get back into it. After sorting out all the cottons and numbering them, I got stuck into it last night while the kids were in bed.

It's going to take me a while to finish it off, as I can only do it at night when they're in bed, don't trust my boys during the day if it's left on the couch accidentally. But I will deffinately put progress pics up as I get to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment