Thursday, October 29, 2009

Photo's at last.

Whoo hooo...

Now that I've got my camera AND internet back (don't ask about the net side of the things) I can post a few photos..

This is the pile of squares that I said I've been cutting up over the past few days. Now that they're all cut out I can start sewing, and might even do that tonight with a few good DVD's. I'm kid and hubby free tonight, so perfect excuse to sit down with the sewing machine.. yay....


And the place mats. This is 52 cut out, I still have another 8 to do, and another 10 lots of border to cut out, but ran out of the border, so will have to wait till I can get to spotlight in the next week or so to get some more.. Such a HUGE project, not sure if I'll do quite as much next year, but will wait and see.


Look at all that sewing that I have to do. Luckily there isn't too much more to cut out, and sewing them together is quite easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment